Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chilly = Chai

It's frickin' freezing today.  Nevermind that it was warm and raining yesterday, today its windy and way too freaking cold.

Thank you NS weather. :/

Today is the cold kind of day to grab a hot cup of tea and stay the fuck inside.  And on a cold, cold day, there's really nothing more comforting than a nice cup of chai.

Right now I'm sippin' on some Masala Chai at World Tea House.  I wouldn't have come all this way just for the tea in this weather, but I was already downtown anyway and thought that I might be meeting a friend for burritos.  I wouldn't want to let someone down when they want a burrito, would I?

I hope it's not this cold tomorrow.  I've got people to see tomorrow!

Oh well.  If it is, I can start doing like I did last year and pour myself tea in my travel mug on my way out the door just so that I can keep my hands warm.  Tea = Liquid mittens. <3

Anyway, that's all for now.  'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. greetings from usa!
    you have a great blog.
    you are welcomed to visit me
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/usstamps

    ReplyDelete