Thursday, October 27, 2011

There's really nothing to report at the moment

Nothing that is both tea related and particularly exciting has happened to me lately.  Other than forgetting my travel mug at the Studio again, that is.  Whoops.  Plus I forgot to keep track of what I have been drinking for the past few days.  Double whoops.

I know that on Tuesday I had some sort of oolong tea at the studio during dance class.  I suspect it was peach oolong, since that what was being served the next day.  The fact that it tasted like an oolong is also a pretty good hint. I helped myself to a mug full both days.

Today I had a cup of hot rod to start the day and a cup of coconut cocoa pu-ehr for lunch.  I forgot to get my hot rod re-steeped on my way out.  I was in a bit of a rush because I had to get a cup of tea for a co-worker before leaving, and I had left it until the very last moment.  I'm a horrible procrastinator...

I actually meant to get a latte at lunch, but I ended up getting a cup instead.  I've got a full adventure card waiting for me at the tea house, so many next time I go I'll finally try the the coconut cocoa pu-ehr as a latte for free(ish)!  Or maybe I'll try the speciali-tea this week, the Raspberry Creme.  It's so hard to choose!

Anyway, that's all the news I have for now.  I've just put the kettle on, so I should have another cup of hot rod pretty soon.

'Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment