Monday, August 1, 2011

Tea and Moneyz

K, this was supposed to be part of the last post, but I think it could be it's own.

I R Broke. I need to buy less tea, because I need to buy less everything.  So, to help cut down on my spending, I'm switching to cups instead of pots when I go out for tea, and no more after work tea unless I a)already plan to meet someone there or b)didn't get a lunch break.

Sigh.  Why can't my hangout spot be my livingroom? The food and tea there is free(ish. Not really.)  I've even got a couch. It's a nice couch. You know what's great about couches? People can sit on them. Comfortably.

Anyway, another fun thing Phil just came up with is a card for the tea house:





Now, this isn't really going to save me oodles of money, but it'll get me a free cup every now and then, and remind me to try different types of teas more often. :3

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go update my pretty spreadsheets. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment