Sunday, July 24, 2011

INTERNEEEETZ

Hey, there's been another gap in posting.  This time it's because I don't really have teh interwebz at home at the moment, and I don't always have time to write up a blog post at work.  Except I seem to have enough time right now.  Hopefully.

Here's my tea for the last little while:

July 18
Cup of Hot Rod
Ginger Black with Extra Ginger
Re-Steep of Hot Rod
Pot of Assam, which I got in a to go cup because I totally lost track of time and had to go to a couple workshops.  I'm still finding bits of glitter on stuff.  It's awesome. <3

July 19
Pot of Rooibos Chai
An awesome rainbow-but-mostly-purple cupcake.  World Tea House has some different cupcakes, and it is a struggle not to eat them all up just because they are there and PURPLE.  Hell, I think I might go get one today if there are any left...

July 20
Yeah, I totally forgot to keep track.  I know I must have had some tea, because I had belly dance class later that day and I would have popped in for tea first, but I can't remember what I had.... Oh well.

July 21
Iced Earl Grey.
I forgot my mug and I had to work late, so I got the bag to re-steep at work later.  And then I forgot where I put the kettle, so I didn't get to have any more tea at work. :(

July 22
A pot of Earl Grey with a bit of embarrassment (note to self, do not bring new people to the tea house unless you want them to potentially meet all of your friends all at once.)
I also got some Hot Rod in my travel mug to go before I headed out TO SEE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. OMG IT WAS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD.  I'd rant about it, but it really has nothing to do with tea.  On the plus side, I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a year at the show.  In fact, I spied him from half-way across the seating area in a crowd.  I'm still not really sure how I managed that, but hey, I did.  Hopefully I'll be seeing him again later today. Yay!  Maybe I should bring HIM to the tea house.  He'd probably fit in with anyone else I'd run into there.

July 23
I was soooooo tired that I needed an extra cup to get started in the morning.  So I had a cup of Hot Rod, and then I had another cup of hot rod once I got to work.
For my lunch break I wanted to catch the pride parade, so I went up to World Tea House and grabbed a large Rasberry Black to go, and watched the parade in front of Venus Envy, and then went back to work with a few extra beads, stickers, and pieces of candy. :)

And that's all for now.  'Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment