Thursday, June 23, 2011

Needles

So I missed the past few days.  Again.  Oh well.
Here's some tea I had:

I tried the Doke Silverneedle at World Tea House, and it is sooo much different from the Chinese Silverneedle.  I was even told ahead of time that it would be very different, but I was still surprised just how different it is.  It's much more earthy, more veggie-ish than the other Silverneedle.  Both are really nice, but I think I like the Chinese a little more.

I think that was all for new teas I've had in the past few days.  I know I had a couple cups of hot rod, (which, by the way, after eating almonds tastes really licoricy) and I'm sure there's more, but I really can't remember.

Sorry.

Today I had a cup of iced hot rod, and for my break I had a pot of lemon verbena.  At world tea house.  Again.  Because I don't really go anywhere else.  I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

Anyway, that's all I can really be bothered to remember right now.  I'll write more if I think of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment