Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This is kind of a motherfucking emergency.

I forgot my tea at home.  I forgot my freaking tea at home.  Because of the now-fixed mugs that mom kept, plus the extra try-out parts I got from Phil (they work just fine, btw), I now have three travel mugs.  Three.  All lined up on the counter.  And yet I still forgot to make myself tea this morning.  How did this happen?!?!

Thank goodness I get a lunch break today.  If not, I might still just run up to the tea house and get something anyway.  I am that desperate.  Or at least, I will be if I have to go too long without any tea.  The only tea behind the desk here is my co-worker's box of Tension Tamer by Celestial Seasonings, which sounds nice, but has chamomile, and I like to avoid that during work since it basically knocks me right out.

Cry. T_T

In slightly better news, I came across this kickass pic of a teapot:






Is this awesome, or is this awesome!?

Not quite awesome enough to make up for my current lack of tea though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment