Saturday, April 9, 2011

The saddest thing in the world.

I'll tell you what the saddest thing in the world is, but first, I will tell you what tea I had for the past couple of days.

Thursday:  Worked late, so I had my break a little late.  Hadn't had any of the Darjeeling teas at World Tea House so I decided to try one.  I got the Avongrove Darjeeling.  I thought it tasted great, and had an odd sort of texture, if that's possible with tea.  It was soft.  I would love to get another cup of that sometime.


Yesterday:  I popped into World Tea House for lunch again and I ran into a friend! Yaaaay!  I noticed a tea I hadn't seen before, the Tulsi, and I decided to get a cup of that to try it out.
I actually quite liked it.  I think I might try another cup again soon, just so I can pay more attention to it while I'm drinking.

Now for the saddest thing in the world:  I forgot my mug at home.
And I don't get a lunch break today.
I will have to go the entire work day with no tea.  How am I supposed to do that? D:


I'm not sure how I'm expected to work under these conditions!


I've started begging people on twitter to bring me tea, but so far no answers. *sigh*


Why must I be so forgetful?

No comments:

Post a Comment