Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yeah, I'm just going to give up on the past little while

I know.  Bad me.  I stopped for a while and then suddenly I managed to forget everything that I drank and when.
I assure you that there was lots of tea, but I can't really remember what or what days I drank it.  Here are the bits I remember:

A nice pot of Earl Grey
A pot of ginger with fresh lemon slices
A pot of ginger mixed with lemon verbena
A cup of blueberry pomegranate
A bunch of cups of masala chai.

Pretty sure everything I drank during my gap in blogging was from World Tea House.

I could give you excuses about time, memory, and allergies-that-aren't-allergies, but really, I could have done better.

Le sigh.

Anyway, today I started off my day with some more chai, wandered up to the usual lunch place, and got a cup of white coconut creme and a cheese tea biscuit.  I got real butter for it too.  I never have real butter.  We always have margarine at home instead of butter.  Got some more hot water on my way out.

Anyway, that's really all I've got for now.  Still daydreaming of throwing an awesome tea party.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment