Monday, February 14, 2011

Yeah, I lost it again.

Performances of the Vagina Monologues are over, and I'm really going to miss them.
But not as much as I miss my travel mug which I lost, found, lost, found again, and then lost again.  I gave up and bought a new one.  This one is in green.  Perhaps this lucky colour will keep me from loosing it.

I was over in Halifax today, so I stopped into World Tea House yet again to get some tea.  I thought I was just going to have a single cup of coconut creme.  Then my friend said she was coming by and that I could meet her.  While waiting I had a Chocolate Vanilla Mint Latte:





It wasn't exactly what I was expecting.  For some reason, I'm always surprised when the lattes here aren't sweet--Not that this is a bad thing, but for some reason it always catches me off guard.  Once I got over that though, I have to say that this was very yummy.  I mostly only tasted the mint and the chocolate, which is awesome because that's basically what I was drinking it for.  Ever since I broke up with my (now former) fiance who was allergic to mint, I've been consuming as much mint as possible.
But seriously, who's allergic to mint?  I've heard of peanuts or tomatoes or shellfish, but mint?  Really?
Anyway, on this most romantic of days, I've been feeling a teensy bit lonely, so I've decided to drown the feeling in more mint.  So far, I'd say it's working.

I also picked up a tin of coconut creme, since i love it so very, very much:





There's the tin and my new mug.

Once my friend showed up she got me a cup of Vanilla Berry Truffle.  I really like the deserty-sweet herbal teas.  My sweet tooth dominates me.

Finally, I shared some of the tea with another friend of mine at her place.  She is super fun and makes pretty, pretty, sparkly jewelry.  I will link to her etsy page once I know she's done setting it up.  She made some funky, funky earrings which I loooove.  She liked the tea too, I think.  She said she wanted to take a picture of it.  I'll ask her to send it to me once she takes it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment