Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tea, tassels, trauma, tylenol.

So, last night I went to my first burlesque workshop.  I had a lot of fun, but it started two hours after my work ended, so I had a couple hours to kill.  After eating some sushi and a salad, I decided to head back to World Tea House. to kill some time, and drink some tea.  I started on my quest to try every tea available there. It started with some peach oolong.



This was my first run-in with oolong, and I have to say that I'm happy with it.  Wasn't as peachy as the rooibos peach, but still had a tiny hint of fruit that popped up as an aftertaste.  I hate to use the term "earthy" for food, but I guess that's the best description I can think of.  Overall, I liked it.  I would drink it again.  Or at least I would, if I wasn't busy trying out all of the other teas that the shop has. After finishing my tea and reading The Coast I headed out.

Probably won't get a chance to go today because I don't think I'm going to get a lunch break.  Turns out that my co-worker got into a car accident, and the person who would normally volunteer around lunch time is sick today. Maybe I'll be around tomorrow on my day off... Or maybe I'll be busy sleeping.

I'm thinking sleeping.

I've got a bad tired-headache right now.  Sleep will help.  So would Tylenol. I can't get either right now.

Oh well, at least I didn't end up in a car accident.  Life could be much worse right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment