Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not too much to report

Today was a chai day.  More Tali's Masala Chai from World Tea House. Surprisingly, I didn't go there for lunch today.  Mostly because it took me too long to get ready to leave at lunch, and also because it was too fucking cold today.  The sun was shining, and it didn't even matter, because it was just so cold.  It was like the sun was just hanging out in the sky fucking mocking me.

"Oh hey, you say it's kinda bright.  Here, let me shine brighter so you have to squint.  Oh, you say you can't see the ice you're stepping on because I'm so bright?  Oh here, let me shine brighter.  It's nice and warm where I am.  I'm the motherfucking sun."

I have to admit, the clouds did show up to save me from more of the sun's cruelty later in the day, but getting my ass out in the morning was pretty rough.

Anyway, to get me through the day, I figured I'd have my chai in the travel mug of mine that I haven't lost yet.  It was yummy.  Then I got to work early and re-steeped it.  It was still yummy.  Then I filled it up again at lunch time.  It was delicious.  It was like the magic of three got into my tea and made it fucking perfect.  I liked it even more than the previous two times.

 Plus, I think the tablecloth looked kind of cool when you look through the mug.

Anyway, because I didn't get out at lunch, and because it was too fucking cold to hang around unless I had too, today was just a chai day. A delicious, delicious, chai day.

No comments:

Post a Comment