Saturday, February 12, 2011

It seemed that all hope was lost, and then...

So I brought a cuppa chai in my new travel mug with me out to dinner at Minato's (which turned out to be really annoying.  The food was fine, but one of our table guests got charged extra because the waitress messed up his order and refused to believe it could have been her fault, and I got food spilled on me.  Again.  Not going there again.) And I brought it with me to the performance that night.
And then I lost it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

I looked in the room, I asked if anyone had seen it, I checked with campus security--Nothing.

Then I remembered that I had it in my hand when I was leaving the building.  I remembered because I saw someone else with the same mug on my way out.  I realized that I had probably left it in someone else's car.

Luckily, that person was also giving me a ride back last night, and I found my mug again.  YAAAAAY! <3

Oh yeah, yesterday I had a cup of red rose out of a paper cup because it was with some free food for a meeting that someone dragged me to even though I'm not actually a student at SMU, and some mint tea before the show, because my tummy wouldn't settle down.

I'm going to take my mug with me again tonight, but I'm not letting that thing out of my sight unless I'm on stage.  If I could figure out a way to work it into the show, I would too.

OHYEAH, and yesterday after my successful little job interview (more of a quick meeting to see if everything was alright with the position, since it was through a temp agency) I treated myself to a london fog at Just Us! on Barrington.  I have something I need to get off my chest here:

Just Us! makes the best london fog ever.  It's basically perfect.  To begin with, their Earl Grey is my favorite, but even with steamed milk and sugar, it's not too sweet, it's not to bland, it's foamy and delicious.  It's perfect.





Above, my nice, large London Fog.

My favorite London Fog, my travel mug was found, and I gave a good performance.  It was a great day yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment