Saturday, January 29, 2011

The importance of a good cup of tea

Gramdma's funeral service was...

well, nobody was really happy to be there, but it was very nice.

The tea, sucked, just like I thought it would, but I needed something to go with some cherry-coconut squares, which were basically half sugar and therefore delicious.  It balanced out.

I remember during the elegy, my uncle said that Grandma knew the importance of a good cup of tea.  From what I've heard, my Grandpa (who died before I was born) was also particular about his tea.  I think I might have liked the lady that my Grandma was.  I didn't really get to know that side of her.

Afterward, we went out for food and a drink.  It was a very fitting thing to do for our family, I think.  I had some tea while I was there too, but it was steeped a little too long, I think.

Goodbye Grandma.  I hope you're happier now.

1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE BLOG WRITING! IF YOU ADD MY WEBSITE ON IT, YOU WILL GET RETURN!
    CONTACT ME AT: NATURALPUERH AT GMAIL DOT COM

    ReplyDelete